The Gill Center for Biomolecular Science hosts several events each month, from student presentations to keynote lectures by guest researchers and scientists. Be sure to check out upcoming seminars.
It’s all happening at the Gill Center
- Can Opiod Use without Addiction become a Reality? Bloomington, IN, January 18, 2023.
- Stellar Billiards: Should we fear universal collisions? Bloomington, IN, November 9, 2022.
- 2022 Symposium to explore current research on cannabis Bloomington, IN, September 6, 2022.
- Btown Science Cafe to hit hurricanes and climate change head-on Hurricanes and Climate Change, August 10, 2022.
- IU neuroscientists to study effects of marijuana use during adolescence with $2M NIH grant News at IU, July 5, 2022.
- IU neuroscientists improve data analysis through new partnership Research Impact, May 19, 2022.
- Opioid overdose detection patch under development, funded by NIDA News at IU, May 10, 2022.
- Can cannabinoids unlock a better understanding of our bodies and brains? Discover Magazine, February 1, 2022.
- A Q&A with Dan Tracey. Current Biology, January 24, 2022 (Volume 32, Issue 2).
- View more news
There are no events at this time.