The Gill Center for Biomolecular Science hosts several events each month, from student presentations to keynote lectures by guest researchers and scientists. Be sure to check out the full list of upcoming seminars and the Journal Club presentations—and check back often for updates!
It’s all happening at the Gill Center
- Undergraduate receives prestigious national award. IU Department of Biology News, April 8, 2021
- Methadone research could help babies exposed to opioids in utero. IU News, March 17, 2021
- Newly created Wylie Innovation Catalyst Medal recognizes the past, encourages future IU innovators. IU News, October 21, 2020.
- 2019 Gill Symposium to explore sex differences in the brain. IU News, August 14, 2019.
- Volunteer leaders recognized for their contributions with Partners in Philanthropy awards. IU News, June 7, 2019.
- IU scientist embarks on Caribbean 'treasure hunt' in search of flies and wasps.IU News, February 12, 2019.
- View more news
Upcoming eventsThere are no events at this time.
2021 Gill Symposium & Awards
SAVE THE DATE!
Please save the date and plan to join us on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 for the 2021 Gill Symposium and Awards.
If you have any questions, please contact us!