The Gill Center for Biomolecular Science hosts several events each month, from student presentations to keynote lectures by guest researchers and scientists. Be sure to check out the full list of upcoming seminars and the Journal Club presentations—and check back often for updates!
It’s all happening at the Gill Center
- IU neuroscientists to study effects of marijuana use during adolescence with $2M NIH grantNews at IU, July 5, 2022.
- IU neuroscientists improve data analysis through new partnership Research Impact, May 19, 2022.
- Opioid overdose detection patch under development, funded by NIDA News at IU, May 10, 2022.
- Can cannabinoids unlock a better understanding of our bodies and brains? Discover Magazine, February 1, 2022.
- A Q&A with Dan Tracey. Current Biology, January 24, 2022 (Volume 32, Issue 2).
- View more news
There are no events at this time.