Details of the poster session
Date: Friday, December 3rd, 2021
Time: Presentations start at 4PM and last until 6PM. Presenters may begin set up of their posters at 3PM.
Location: Poster presentations will be held in the lobby of the main floor in MSBII. Light refreshments will be held upstairs on the 2nd floor of MSBII.
COVID-19 Precautions: The Gill Center asks that you please wear your mask while inside MSBII. In the lobby of the 2nd floor, there will be light refreshments available. You may remove your mask while eating and/or drinking in this area only, but ask that you avoid congregating densely in this area without a mask. Regular cleaning and disinfecting of spaces and high-touch surfaces will take place and hand sanitizer stations are available.
RSVP required: Please visit our event page to RSVP (encouraged) and add the event to your calendar.
- Posters should be no larger than 48" W x 48" H
- Poster topic should be Neuroscience-based, and presented by an undergraduate or group of undergraduates.
- Abstracts are required; graphic abstracts are preferred.
- References should be available on the poster.
- Posters may be printed from any location you see fit. We recommend the following:
How to register your poster: Please complete the webform below. Someone will contact you to confirm your participation.
Who can I contact for more information?: If you need more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Anna Kalinovsky