The Gill Center for Biomolecular Science hosts several events each month, from student presentations to keynote lectures by guest researchers and scientists. Be sure to check out the full list of upcoming seminars and the Journal Club presentations—and check back often for updates!
It’s all happening at the Gill Center
- 2019 Gill Symposium to explore sex differences in the brain. IU News, August 14, 2019.
- Volunteer leaders recognized for their contributions with Partners in Philanthropy awards. IU News, June 7, 2019.
- IU scientist embarks on Caribbean 'treasure hunt' in search of flies and wasps.IU News, February 12, 2019.
- Marijuana component appears to raise eye pressure.Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, December 18, 2018
- Indiana University names Gill chair, Ken Mackie, distinguished professor.IU News, December 12, 2018
- Six IU Bloomington researchers receive nearly $150,000 from translational research grant program.IU News, December 5, 2018
- Gill Chair, Dr. Andrea Hohmann, named AAAS fellow.American Association for the Advancement of Science, November 27, 2018
- IU addictions Grand Challenge announces next phase of projects at one-year anniversary of launch.IU News, November 8, 2018
- Indiana University researchers unlocking key to early diagnosis of Alzheimer's.CBS4 Indianapolis, September 13, 2018
- BMP signaling downstream of the Highwire E3 ligase sensitizes nociceptors. PLOS Genetics, July 12, 2018
- 2018 Gill Symposium to honor five scientists for cutting-eduge neuroscience research.IU News, July 30, 2018
- IU research provides promise in search for simple, early test for Alzheimer's disease.IU News, June 28, 2018
- View more news
Upcoming eventsThere are no events at this time.
2020 Gill Symposium & Awards
SAVE THE DATE!
Please save the date and plan to join us Wednesday, September 16 at 8:00 AM for the 2020 Gill Symposium and Awards at Indiana University Bloomington.
If you have any questions about the 2020 Symposium, please contact us!